Apply Online | What You'll Need
To apply for our personal loans you need to be at least 18 years old and be a New Zealand resident.
The personal loan application takes about 15 minutes to complete, and if approved we will call you to discuss the easiest way for you to sign the documents.
Before you start we will need the following information from you, if applicable:
- Income details (e.g a recent payslip)
- Bank statements for 3 months (Don’t worry if you’re already a member and your pay comes into your First Credit Union account)
- Details of what you can use for security (e.g. a vehicle, savings, property, a guarantor)
- Details of your outgoing expenses (any automatic payments, direct debits, other loans you are paying off)
- Information about any loans you are guarantor for
The application should take about 15 minutes to complete and you will hear from our team within 1 to 3 working days. If your loan is approved we do require photo ID at the time you sign your loan documents. Check out the ID’s we can accept.
Lending criteria and T&Cs apply.
Information submitted in our online loan application is protected by a certified encrypted secure connection (SSL).
We don’t charge any application fees or early repayment penalties. View our Rates and Fees here.