Owning your own home just got a lot easier with a First Home Loan.
With a First Home Loan you only need a 5% deposit which makes getting into your first home that much easier.
A First Home Loan offers:
- 5% deposit for home loans up to $500,000 (or $550,000 for a new property) in Hamilton or Tauranga city.
- 5% deposit for home loans up to $400,000 (or $500,000 for a new property) for the rest of Waikato and Bay of Plenty.
- The option of two or more borrowers living together, jointly borrowing to purchase a home.
You may be eligible for a First Home Loan if:
- You will be living in the home you purchase
- You have a maximum household income of $85,000 per annum before tax (1 borrower)
- You can have a maximum of household income of $130,000 per annum before tax (2 or more borrowers)
- You are a first home buyer
You are protected by responsible lending laws. Because of these protections, the recommendations given to you about our home loans are not regulated financial advice.
This means that duties and requirements imposed on people who give financial advice do not apply to these recommendations. This includes a duty to comply with a code of conduct and a requirement to be licensed.